Each $1,000 scholarship is granted for college tuition and expenses to deserving students who have demonstrated outstanding energy leadership, knowledge and an interest in continuing their energy studies by pursuing an energy-related career.
The scholarships are facilitated by the Ohio Energy Project, a non-profit energy education organization that also partners with DP&L and Vectren on their energy efficiency programs and activities.
2017 DP&L and Vectren Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to this year's scholarship recipients:
- Mark Lauterbach, Oakwood High School
- Thomas Muhlecke, Ponitz Career Technology Center
- Katherine Hemm, Lehman Catholic High School
Past Scholarship Recipients
2016 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Cassidy Hemm, Lehman Catholic High School
- Taylor Lackey, Eaton High School
- Katheryn Starnes, Clinton-Massie High School
2015 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Haily Kemp, Oakwood High School
- Lane Lucas, Greeneview High School
- John Tsatalis, Centerville High School
The 2018 scholarship application will be available in February, 2018.