Small Business Direct Install
How it Works
- Schedule an on-site energy assessment by calling 937-802-9328.
- An energy advisor will conduct an assessment and provide customized recommendations to help your small business save energy and identify other DP&L programs and incentives for which you could qualify.
- During your assessment, the energy advisor will install complimentary products to help you start saving immediately.
- DP&L business customers with active service at the location of the installed equipment.
- Eligible businesses may include, but are not limited to: schools, restaurants, hair salons, shopping centers and churches.
How to Sign Up
- Call us at 937-802-9328 to see if you qualify and schedule an assessment.
The average participating small business saves approximately $750 in energy costs each year* through energy-saving products installed in this program.
|Products||Estimated Annual Energy Savings*|
|LED exit sign retrofits||$7|
|Pre-rinse spray valves||$650|
|Water heater pipe insulation||$11|
Download our brochure to learn more industry-specific savings opportunities.
*Energy savings calculated at estimated rate of $0.085 per kWh.
DP&L's Small Business Direct Install program is administered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Page last updated August 15, 2018.